The document is archived and information here might be outdated
Visual Studio .NET 2003
This section introduces the following keywords:
- as Convert an object to a compatible type.
- is Check the run-time type of an object.
- sizeof Obtain the size of a type.
- typeof Obtain the System.Type object for a type.
- true Return the boolean value true.
- false Return the boolean value false.
- stackalloc Allocate a block of memory on the stack.
The following keywords, which can be used as operators and as statements, are covered in the Statements section: