ProcessInboundEmail Message (CrmService)
[Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0]
Find the latest SDK documentation: CRM 2015 SDK
|Works for all deployment types||Works online only|
Processes marketing campaign e-mail responses.
The relevant classes are specified in the following table.
This message is used in the following scenario:
- A user executes a marketing campaign.
- E-mail messages are generated and sent to a list of contacts. The messages can optionally contain an unsubscribe link.
- A customer (contact) replies to the generated e-mail.
A call to the ProcessInboundEmail message will:
- Create a campaign response entity instance.
- If the response was an unsubscribe reply, the contact.donotbulkemail property for the contact will be set to true.
- If the response was an unsubscribe reply, and the organization.allow property is true, an unsubscribe confirmation e-mail will be sent.
For a list of required privileges, see ProcessInboundEmail Privileges.
© 2010 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.