This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Workflow Services Samples (WF)
Visual Studio 2008
This section contains technology samples that demonstrate Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) workflow services concepts and scenarios.
In This Section
- Calculator Client Sample
- Demonstrates the client application that is used with the calculator state machine service.
- Sequential Workflow Service Sample
- Demonstrates how to create a workflow service by using a sequential workflow. This sample also shows how to create a service contract in place.
- State Machine Workflow Service Sample
- Demonstrates how to create a workflow service by using a state machine workflow. Also demonstrates how to implement a basic calculator by using a state machine workflow.
- Workflow First and Security Sample
- Demonstrates the "workflow first" method of authoring services as well as security features within workflow services.
- Conversations Sample
- Demonstrates how a workflow service can have parallel conversations with multiple clients over the same contract.
- Duplex Workflow Service Sample
- Demonstrates how to perform asynchronous duplex communication between two communicating services. Also demonstrates how to perform localhost-to-workflow communication by using messages.
- Workflow Service Utilities
- Contains all the utilities that the other samples in this section use to manipulate the context and create the listener infrastructure for local services.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.