This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
Information for synchronizing a folder hierarchy during the upload hierarchy state.
- [in] Flags to modify the behavior when synchronizing the folder hierarchy.
- [in] Upload was successful. The client sets this after successfully uploading information to the server. Upon seeing this flag, Outlook clears any internal bookkeeping information that indicated the folder hierarchy needed updating.
- The client passes the HRESULT if the upload was not successful.
- [out] This member is reserved for Outlook internal use and is not supported.
- [out] Index to track synchronizing the number of folders specified by cEnt.
- [out] Number of folders that are out of sync.