Converts a MIME stream to a MAPI message.
- [in] IStream interface to a MIME stream.
- [out] Pointer to the message to load. See mapidefs.h for the type definition of LPMESSAGE.
- [in] This value must be NULL.
- [in] This parameter identifies any special action to be taken during the conversion. It must be zero (0) if no specific action is to be taken, or a combination of the following values:
- The MIME stream is for a Simple MAPI Transfer Protocol (SMTP) message.
- BCC recipients of the MIME stream should be included in the MAPI message.
- The HTML body of the MIME stream should be converted to Rich Text Format (RTF) in the MAPI message.
- pstm is NULL, pmsg is NULL, or ulFlags is invalid.
If you have specified CCSF_USE_RTF as part of ulFlags and the destination message store supports both HTML and RTF, the MAPI message will be converted to either HTML or RTF. If the message is converted to RTF, the converted format will be compressed RTF, any HTML will be embedded in the compressed RTF string, and the string will be contained in the PR_RTF_COMPRESSED property.