How To: Configure Feature Sets
A licensing model revolves around its feature sets. The Microsoft SLP Online Service portal offers a way to define as many features and feature sets as your business model demands.
The following section provides step-by-step instructions about configuring feature sets.
To Create Features and Define a Feature Set
- Log on to the SLP Online Service.
- Click Products in the navigation panel.
- Click a product in the Products table. This is the table directly below the Add Product button.
- Click Edit, and then click Add Feature.
- Add the Name (required) and Description (optional) of the feature.
- Click OK to save the new feature.
- Repeat Steps 4 - 6 to add more features. Continue to add as many features as you want.
- Click the Feature Sets tab, and then click Add Feature Set.
- Add the Name (required) and Description (optional) of the new feature set.
- Select the feature you created in the Available Features drop-down list, and then click Add Feature. The new feature is added to the Features in Feature Set table.
- Click Edit to modify the settings for the feature or continue to add other features to this feature set.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Click Back To Products. The new feature set and features are available for licensing,
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!