Reports progress for enumeration and rebasing of appointments.
|Implemented by:||MAPI client applications|
|Called by:||Outlook rebasing object|
|Pointer type:||PFNREBASETASKPROGRESS as defined in tzmovelib.h|
- [in] The low end of the range of appointments being processed. It is usually zero.
- [in] The high end of the range of appointments being processed. It is usually the number of items in the calendar folder being processed.
- [in] The current item being processed.
- [in] A value indicating the status of the item being processed. The enumeration REBASE_APPT_STATE is defined in tzmovelib.h. State is one of the following values:
- Scanning and examining an item.
- Scanning and found an item.
- Fixing and starting an item.
- Fixing and adjusting an item.
- Fixing and sending a meeting update.
- Fixing and done with item.
- [in] Pointer to an SRow structure describing the item being scanned or fixed.
- The function call is successful.
MAPI client applications that use the IOlkApptRebaser interface implement this function to track item processing.