About MAPI Additions
|About MAPI Additions|
MAPI additions are APIs that belong to Messaging Application Programming Interface (MAPI), such as constant definitions, data types, functions, and properties, that were previously not exposed and documented as part of the MAPI Programmer’s Reference. They include the following definitions and properties.
The following properties are generally exposed by message objects.
The following properties are exposed by address book contents table objects.
The following properties are exposed by address book container objects.
The following properties are exposed by folder objects.
The following properties are exposed by messaging user objects.
The following properties are exposed by profile section objects.
The following properties are exposed by store objects.
The following properties are exposed by store objects and are used in searching specific elements of an e-mail on the store.
- How to: Access a Store on the Remote Server When Outlook is in Cached Exchange Mode
- How to: Detect the Version of Exchange Server in an Outlook Profile
- How to: Open a Store on the Remote Server When Outlook is in Cached Exchange Mode
- How to: Manage a Message in an OST Without Invoking a Synchronization in Cached Exchange Mode
- How to: Specify an Internet Encoding Scheme for the Body and Attachments of a Message