Explained – The Core Activities of Performance Testing in CMMI Projects
Performance Testing Videos
J.D. Meier, Scott Barber, Prashant Bansode, Carlos Farre
This video module walks you through the core activities of performance testing in CMMI projects.
- Become familiar with a performance test management approach appropriate for CMMI, auditable, and highly regulated projects.
- Learn how to maximize effectiveness without sacrificing control or compliance.
- Learn how to provide a structure for capturing information within the schedule, not in addition to it.
- Learn how to apply an approach designed to adapt to change without generating excessive rework, management, or audit concerns.
The video is a small wmv file streaming / download:
- Explained – The Core Activities of Performance Testing in CMMI Projects (Length: 2:55 - Size: 2.15 MB)