The following topics demonstrate how to use the Compute Cluster Pack (CCP) API:
- Creating the Cluster Object
- Connecting to the Cluster
- Getting the List of Nodes in the Cluster
- Executing a Command Synchronously
- Submitting a Job to the Scheduling Queue
- Modifying a Job
- Listing Jobs
- Using the Paging Methods
- Setting User Credentials
- Handling Errors
For a complete example that shows how to connect to a cluster, create a job, add a task to the job, and add the job to the scheduling queue, see A Complete Example.
For scripting examples, see Scripting for Compute Cluster Server.