This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
WCF REST Programming Model
Visual Studio 2008
The Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) REST Programming Model allows developers to expose WCF service operations to non-SOAP endpoints. The topics in this section examine the feature in detail.
In This Section
- WCF REST Programming Model Overview
- Provides an overview of the Web Programming Model.
- WCF REST Programming Object Model
- Discusses the Web Programming Model and how it works.
- How to: Create a Basic WCF REST Service
- Describes how to write a basic service that exposes a non-SOAP endpoint.
- How to: Expose a Contract to SOAP and Web Clients
- Describes how to write a basic service that exposes the same contract to both SOAP and non-SOAP clients.
© 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Last Published: 2010-03-21