|Access Developer Reference|
This page links to help on widely used report-related tasks. To view other categories of popular tasks covered in Help, see How Do I… in Access.
- How to: Apply a Custom Ribbon to a Form or Report
- Describes how to display a custom ribbon when a particular form or report is opened.
- How to: Call Procedures in a Subform or Subreport
- Describes how to call a procedure that is stored in a subform or subreport from the main form or report.
- How to: Create Alternating Row Colors on a Report
- Describes how to apply shading to every other row in a report.
- How to: Assign a Control a Value From a Table
- Describes how to use the DLookup function to display the value of a field that is not in the record source for your form or report.
- How to: Set Form, Report, and Control Properties in Code
- Describes how to set properties of forms, reports, and controls.
- How to: Programmatically Retrieve Printer Capabilities
- Describes how to use the Windows API to determine a printer's capabilities.
- How to: Retrieve a List of Installed Printers
- Describes how to use the Printers collection to determine the installed printers.
- How to: Work with Form and Report Printer Settings
- Describes how to set or retrieve printer settings for a specific form or report.
- How to: Apply a Filter When Opening a Form or Report
- Describes several techniques for filtering a form or report as it opens.
- How to: Cancel an Event
- Lists the events that can be canceled programmatically.
- How to: Change the Filter or Sort Order of a Form or Report
- Describes how to change the filter or sort order of a form or report in response to users' actions.
- How to: Close a Report Automatically If It Does Not Contain Any Records
- Describes how to to cancel opening or printing a report when it has no data.
- How to: Filter a Report Using a Form's Filter
- Describes how to open a report that contains only the filtered records of a form.
- How Do I... in Access