Welcome to the Microsoft Office Word 2007 Developer Reference
|Word Developer Reference|
Welcome to the Microsoft Office Word 2007 Developer Reference. This reference contains conceptual overviews, programming tasks, samples, and references to guide you in developing solutions that are based on Word.
Publish date of this reference: April 2009 (version 2007)
This documentation can be accessed from the following locations:
- From the product. To view the developer reference from inside your installed version of Word, click Help. In the Search box, click Word Developer Reference. October 2006 (version 2007) is included with the product.
- From the Microsoft Download Center. To download the latest version of the Developer Reference for offline viewing, and to update local copies for use with the product, visit the Microsoft Download Center.
- From the MSDN Library. To view the most recent version online, click items in the table of contents control, displayed in the navigation pane of your browser.
This documentation contains the following sections:
- What's New Provides a list of new members by object and in alphabetical order.
- Concepts Provides important concepts for developing custom Word solutions.
- How do I in Word? Provides a map of how-to topics for developing custom Word solutions.
- Word Object Model Reference Provides reference materials for the Word object model.