|Word Developer Reference|
expression An expression that returns a ContentControl object.
Use the Range property to access the text, the formatting for the text, and other text properties. For more information, see Working with Range Objects.
The following example inserts a date content control into the active document, and then sets the contents of the content control and specifies that the user cannot edit the contents or delete the control from the document.
|Visual Basic for Applications|
- ContentControl Object
- ContentControl Object Members
- How to: Bind a Content Control to a Node in the Data Store
- How to: Bind Controls to a Specific Row in the Data Store When Inserting a Building Block
- How to: Change a Content Control from One Type to Another
- How to: Change the Editability of a Content Control
- How to: Filter the Building Block List in a Content Control
- How to: Insert a Content Control into a Building Block
- How to: Remove Data from the Data Store When Deleting a Content Control
- How to: Set the Building Blocks That You Can Use for a Content Control
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to a SQL Server Database
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to a Web Service
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to an Access Database
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to an Excel Workbook
- Working with Content Controls