|Word Developer Reference|
expression An expression that returns a ContentControl object.
The DateStorageFormat property allows you to store dates in date format, date/time format, or text format.
The following example adds a date content control to the active document and specifies the date, the date display format, and the date storage format.
|Visual Basic for Applications|
- ContentControl Object
- ContentControl Object Members
- How to: Bind a Content Control to a Node in the Data Store
- How to: Bind Controls to a Specific Row in the Data Store When Inserting a Building Block
- How to: Change a Content Control from One Type to Another
- How to: Change the Editability of a Content Control
- How to: Filter the Building Block List in a Content Control
- How to: Insert a Content Control into a Building Block
- How to: Remove Data from the Data Store When Deleting a Content Control
- How to: Set the Building Blocks That You Can Use for a Content Control
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to a SQL Server Database
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to a Web Service
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to an Access Database
- Walkthrough: Connect an Item in the Data Store to an Excel Workbook
- Working with Content Controls