Welcome to the InfoPath 2007 Developer Reference
Welcome to the Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 Developer Reference. This reference contains conceptual overviews, programming tasks, samples, and references to guide you in developing solutions based on InfoPath written using script.
|For information about developing InfoPath solutions written using managed code, see InfoPath Developer Reference for Managed Code in the MSDN Library. To view the managed code developer reference from inside your installed version of InfoPath, open the Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA) programming environment, and then click Contents on the Help menu.|
Publish date of this reference: September 2007 (version 2007)
This documentation is accessible from the following locations:
- From the product. To view the developer reference from inside your installed version of InfoPath, click Help. In the Search box, click InfoPath Developer Reference. October 2006 (version 2007) is included with the product.
- From the MSDN Library. To view the most recent version in the MSDN Library, click items in the table of contents control, displayed in the navigation pane of your browser.
This documentation contains the following sections:
- What's New Provides a list of new members by object and in alphabetical order.
- Concepts Provides important concepts for developing custom InfoPath solutions.
- Reference Provides reference materials for the InfoPath object model.