Developing and Configuring BizTalk Server EDI Solutions
This section contains information for developers who are tasked with creating BizTalk Server EDI solutions. These solutions are created using the BizTalk project System Design Environment and the BizTalk Server Administration console. The following sections describe this process in detail.
Before developing a BizTalk Server EDI solution, make sure that you have fully installed and configured BizTalk Server with the EDI feature. For more information about installing BizTalk Server, see Installation Overview for BizTalk Server 2013 and 2013 R2. For more information about additional EDI-specific configuration that is required for developing an EDI solution, see Additional Configuration for EDI and AS2 Solutions.
In This Section
- Walkthrough (X12): Sending EDI Interchanges
- Walkthrough (X12): Receiving EDI Interchanges and Sending Back an Acknowledgement
- Walkthrough (X12): Sending Batched EDI Interchanges
- Walkthrough (X12): Receiving Batched EDI Interchanges
- Walkthrough (EDIFACT): Receiving EDI Interchanges and Sending Back an Acknowledgement
- Configuring EDI Properties
- Configuring Global or Fallback Agreement Properties
- Configuring EDI Pipeline Properties
- Configuring Ports for an EDI Solution
- Configuring EDI Acknowledgments
- Configuring EDI Batches
- Developing EDI Schemas
- Using Design-Time XML Tools
- EDI Context Properties
- EDI Override Context Properties
Other ResourcesDeveloping BizTalk Server Applications
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.