Developing and Configuring BizTalk Server AS2 Solutions
This section contains information for developers who want to create BizTalk AS2 solutions. These solutions are created using the BizTalk project System Design Environment and the BizTalk Server Administration console. The following sections describe this process in detail.
Before developing a BizTalk Server AS2 solution, make sure that you have fully installed and configured BizTalk Server with the AS2 feature. For more information about installing BizTalk Server, see Installation Overview for BizTalk Server 2013 and 2013 R2. For more information about additional AS2-specific configuration that is required for developing an EDI solution, see How to Add a Reference to the BizTalk Server EDI Application.
In This Section
- Walkthrough (AS2): Receiving EDI over AS2 with a Synchronous MDN
- Walkthrough (AS2): Receiving EDI over AS2 with an Asynchronous MDN
- Walkthrough (AS2): Sending EDI over AS2 with an Asynchronous MDN
- Walkthrough (AS2): Sending EDI over AS2 with a Synchronous MDN
- Walkthrough (AS2): Sending a Non-EDI Message over AS2
- Sending an AS2 Message over a FILE Send Port
- Configuring AS2 Properties
- Configuring AS2 Pipeline Properties
- Configuring Ports for an AS2 Solution
- AS2 Security
- Writing AS2 Context Properties for Outbound Party Resolution
- AS2 Context Properties
Other ResourcesDeveloping BizTalk Server Applications
© 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.