Cannot open this Paradox 4.x or 5.x table because ParadoxNetStyle is set to 3.x in the Windows Registry. (Error 3419)
The Microsoft Access database engine was unable to open an external Paradox table because of inconsistencies between the version of the table and your ParadoxNetStyle setting in the Microsoft Windows Registry.
To correct the problem
- Exit your application.
- Start the Registry Editor, navigate to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\12.0\Access Connectivity Engine\Engines\Paradox key, and select the ParadoxNetStyle value.
- On the Edit menu, click Modify.
- Specify the value 4.x in the Value data box.
- The ParadoxNetStyle setting must be consistent for all users sharing a database.
- Restart your application.
- Try opening the table again.