This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
How to: Add Controls to a Document
|Excel Developer Reference|
To add controls to a document, display the Control Toolbox, click the control you want to add, and then click on the document. Drag an adjustment handle of the control until the control's outline is the size and shape you want.
|Dragging a control, or a number of "grouped" controls from the form back to the Control Toolbox creates a template of the controls, which can be reused. This is a useful feature for implementing a standard interface for your applications.|
- Displaying a Custom Dialog Box
- How to: Add Controls to a User Form
- How to: Create a Custom Dialog Box
- How to: Create a User Form
- Initializing Control Properties
- Setting Control Properties
- Using ActiveX Controls on a Document
- Using ActiveX Controls on Sheets
- Using Control Values While Code Is Running