Could not delete from specified tables. (Error 3086)
You tried to delete data from one or more tables, but the deletion could not be completed.
- You do not have permission to modify the table. To change your permissions assignments, see your system administrator or the table's creator.
- The database was opened for read-only access. The database is read-only for one of these reasons:
- You used the OpenDatabase method and opened the database for read-only access.
- The database file is defined as read-only in the database server operating system or by your network.
- In a network environment, you do not have write privileges for the database file.
- In Microsoft Visual Basic, you used the Data control and set the ReadOnly property to True.
To delete the data, close the database, resolve the read-only condition, and then reopen the file for read/write access.