This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
How to: Delete Data to Reset Solution Storage
|Outlook Developer Reference|
This topic describes how to delete existing solution data to reset the solution storage:
- Use Folder.GetStorage to obtain an existing StorageItem object in a specific folder. This call will return a new StorageItem object if none already exists.
- Use StorageItem.Delete to remove the object permanently from the folder.
- Use Folder.GetStorage to create a new instance of the StorageItem object with the same subject.
- Use the Add method of StorageItem.UserProperties to create a custom property Order Number.
- Set the Order Number property.
- Use StorageItem.Save to save the StorageItem object to the folder.