Developing Xbox 360 Games
Describes how to develop games for Xbox 360. Although there are several notable differences, Xbox 360 game development is similar to Windows game development.
This section discusses developing Xbox 360 games with XNA Game Studio.
In This Section
- Creating an Xbox 360 Game or Library Project
- Describes how XNA Game Studio includes a set of project templates that will help you to develop game projects for Xbox 360 using the XNA Framework.
- Connecting to Your Xbox 360 with XNA Game Studio 4.0 Refresh
- Describes how to use XNA Game Studio Connect to connect and deploy a game to your Xbox 360.
- Using XNA Game Studio Device Center
- Describes how to use the XNA Game Studio Device Center.
- Deploying an Xbox 360 Game
- Describes how XNA Game Studio can copy executable and media files to the Xbox 360 retail console once you are ready to deploy them.
- Troubleshooting Xbox 360 Game Deployment
- Provides some helpful troubleshooting tips for Xbox 360 deployment if you are unable to establish a successful connection between your computer and your Xbox 360 console.
- Debugging an Xbox 360 Game
- Discusses issues that apply to debugging Xbox 360 games on your retail console.