How to: Add Items To a List or Combo Box at Run Time
|Outlook Developer Reference|
In a multicolumn list box or combo box, you can use the List and Column properties to load the list from a two-dimensional array, as shown in the following steps.
- Create a multicolumn ListBox or ComboBox control.
- In VBScript, create a two-dimensional array that contains the items you want to put in the list.
- Set the ColumnCount property of the list box or combo box to match the number of entries in the list. To set the property, click the property and enter a value in the Apply box.
- Do one of the following:
- Assign the array as the value of the List property. The contents of the list box will match the contents of the array exactly.
- Assign the array as the value of the Column property. Column transposes rows and columns, so each row of the list box matches the corresponding column of the array.