The Dia2dump sample is installed with Visual Studio .NET and consists of the Dia2dump.cpp source file. The compiled executable runs from the command line and displays the contents of an entire program database (.pdb) file.
To install the sample
- Verify that your system meets all setup requirements described in the Visual Studio Setup start page.
- Install Visual Studio and follow all setup and installation instructions for the included samples.
The default install directory is [drive:]\Program Files\VSIP X.x\EnvSDK\DSRefTool (where X.x is the current version number), but you can select an alternate directory for installation.
To build the sample
- Open the Dia2dump.dsw file in Visual Studio.
- From the Build menu, choose Rebuild.
- Close Visual Studio.
To run the sample
- Open a command prompt and type the following: