This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
/Y (Precompiled Headers)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The following compiler options affect the generation and use of precompiled headers:
- /Y- (Ignore Precompiled Header Options)
- /Yc (Create Precompiled Header File)
- /Yd (Place Debug Information in Object File)
- /Yl (Inject PCH Reference for Debug Library)
- /Yu (Use Precompiled Header File)
- /YX (Automatic Use of Precompiled Headers)
For details on working with precompiled headers, see Creating Precompiled Header Files.