Windows Forms Controls
As you design and modify the user interface of your solutions, it will be necessary to add, align, and position controls. Controls are objects that are contained within form objects. Each type of control has its own set of properties, methods, and events that make it suitable for a particular purpose. You can manipulate controls in the designer and write code to add controls dynamically at run time.
In This Section
- Putting Controls on Windows Forms
- Lists various ways to add controls to Windows Forms.
- Arranging Controls on Windows Forms
- Suggests additional topics on things you can do with controls on forms.
- Labeling Individual Windows Forms Controls and Providing Shortcuts to Them
- Describes the uses of keyboard shortcuts, text labels on controls, and modifier keys.
- Controls You Can Use on Windows Forms
- Lists the controls that work with Windows Forms, and basic things you can accomplish with each control.
- Controls by Category
- Lists all available controls, organized categorically.