TreeView Control (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms TreeView control displays a hierarchy of nodes, like the way files and folders are displayed in the left pane of Windows Explorer.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms TreeView Control
- Explains what the control is and its key features and properties.
- Adding and Removing Nodes with the Windows Forms TreeView Control
- Gives instructions for adding and remove nodes from a tree view.
- Adding Custom Information to a TreeView or ListView Control (Windows Forms)
- Gives instructions for deriving an item in a list view or a node in a tree view in order to add any fields, methods, or constructors you need.
- Determining Which TreeView Node Was Clicked (Windows Forms)
- Gives instructions for determining which node in a tree view was clicked, so the application can respond appropriately.
- Iterating Through All Nodes of a Windows Forms TreeView Control
- Gives instructions for examining every node in a tree view.
- Setting Icons for the Windows Forms TreeView Control
- Gives instructions for displaying icons for the nodes of a tree view.