The document is archived and information here might be outdated
TabControl Control (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms TabControl displays multiple tabs, like dividers in a notebook or labels in a set of folders in a filing cabinet. The tabs can contain pictures and other controls.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms TabControl
- Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- Adding a Control to a Tab Page
- Gives directions for displaying controls on tab pages.
- Adding and Removing Tabs with the Windows Forms TabControl
- Gives directions for adding and removing tabs in the designer or in code.
- Changing the Appearance of the Windows Forms TabControl
- Gives directions for adjusting properties that affect the appearance of individual tabs.
- Disabling Tab Pages Programmatically
- Explains how to restrict access to a tab page, possibly based on user credentials.
- Dialog Boxes in Windows Forms
- Provides a list of tasks for dialog boxes, which often display tabs.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- TabControl Class
- Describes this class and has links to all its members.