The document is archived and information here might be outdated
SaveFileDialog Component (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms SaveFileDialog component is a pre-configured dialog box. It is the same as the standard Save File dialog box used by Windows. It inherits from the CommonDialog class.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms SaveFileDialog Component
- Introduces the general concepts of the SaveFileDialog component, which allows you to display a pre-configured dialog that users can use to save a file to a specified location.
- Saving Files Using the SaveFileDialog Component
- Explains how to save a file via an instance of the SaveFileDialog component at run time.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- SaveFileDialog Class
- Provides reference information on the SaveFileDialog class and its members.
- Essential Code for Windows Forms Dialog Boxes
- Discusses the Windows Forms dialog box controls and components and the code necessary for executing their basic functions.
- Dialog-Box Controls and Components (Windows Forms)
- Describes a set of controls and components that allow users to perform standard interactions with the application or system.
- DirListBox Control Changes in Visual Basic .NET
- Explains how DirListBox controls from a Visual Basic 6.0 project are upgraded to Visual Basic .NET.