PrintDocument Component (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms PrintDocument component is used to set the properties that describe what to print and then to print the document within Windows applications. It can be used in conjunction with the PrintDialog component to be in command of all aspects of document printing.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms PrintDocument Component
- Introduces the general concepts of the PrintDocument component, which allows you to set properties describing what to print and launches printing in a Windows application.
- Printing with the PrintDocument Component
- Provides a list of links to topics covered in Windows Forms Print Support.
- PrintDocument Class
- Provides reference information on the PrintDocument class and its members.
- Windows Forms Print Support
- Presents a list of printing topics related to Windows Forms.
- PrintDialog Component (Windows Forms)
- Introduces the general concepts of the PrintDialog component, which allows you to display a pre-configured dialog box that users can use to select a printer, choose pages to print, and determine print-related settings.
- PrintPreviewControl Control (Windows Forms)
- Introduces the general concepts of the PrintPreviewControl, which you can use to design your own print preview dialog or component.
- PrintPreviewDialog Control (Windows Forms)
- Introduces the general concepts of the PrintPreviewDialog control, which allows you to display a pre-configured dialog box that users can use to see a version of their document as it will look when it prints.
- Printing Changes in Visual Basic .NET
- Describes for users of Visual Basic 6.0 how printing is different in this version.