PrintDialog Component (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms PrintDialog component is a pre-configured dialog box used to select a printer, choose the pages to print, and determine other print-related settings in Windows applications. Use it as a simple solution for printer and print-related settings selection in lieu of configuring your own dialog box. You can enable users to print many parts of their documents: print all, print a specified page range, or print a selection. By relying on standard Windows dialog boxes, you create applications whose basic functionality is immediately familiar to users.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms PrintDialog Component
- Introduces the general concepts of the PrintDialog component, which allows you to display a pre-configured dialog box that users can use to select a printer, choose pages to print, and determine print-related settings.
- Displaying the PrintDialog Component
- Explains how to display the dialog and where it saves properties.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- PrintDialog Class
- Provides reference information on the PrintDialog class and its members.
- Printing Changes in Visual Basic .NET
- Describes for users of Visual Basic 6.0 how printing is different in this version.