This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
PictureBox Control (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms PictureBox control is used to display graphics in bitmap, GIF, JPEG, metafile, or icon format.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms PictureBox Control
- Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- Loading a Picture at Design Time (Windows Forms)
- Provides instructions for displaying and clearing a picture at design time.
- Modifying the Size or Placement of a Picture at Run Time (Windows Forms)
- Explains what the SizeMode property does and how to set it.
- Setting Pictures at Run Time (Windows Forms)
- Provides instructions for displaying and clearing a picture at run time.