Panel Control (Windows Forms)
Windows Forms Panel controls are used to provide an identifiable grouping for other controls. Typically, you use panels to subdivide a form by function. The Panel control is similar to the GroupBox control; however, only the Panel control can have scroll bars, and only the GroupBox control displays a caption.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms Panel Control
- Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- Grouping Controls with the Windows Forms Panel Control
- Provides how-to instructions for grouping controls as a set.
- Setting the Background of a Panel (Windows Forms)
- Describes how to display a background color and a background image on a panel.
- Adding To or Removing from a Collection of Controls at Run Time
- Explains how to add and remove controls on a panel at run time.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- Panel Class
- Describes this class and has links to all its members.