PageSetupDialog Component (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms PageSetupDialog component is a pre-configured dialog box used to set page details for printing in Windows applications. Use it within your Windows application as a simple solution for users to set page preferences in lieu of configuring your own dialog box. You can enable users to set border and margin adjustments, headers and footers, and portrait vs. landscape orientation. By relying on standard Windows dialog boxes, you create applications whose basic functionality is immediately familiar to users.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms PageSetupDialog Component
- Introduces the general concepts of the PageSetupDialog component, which you can use to display a pre-configured dialog box that users can use to manipulate page settings.
- Determining Page Properties Using the PageSetupDialog Component
- Explains how to set page properties via an instance of the PageSetupDialog component at run time.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- Essential Code for Windows Forms Dialog Boxes
- Discusses the Windows Forms dialog box controls and components and the code necessary for executing their basic functions.
- Dialog-Box Controls and Components (Windows Forms)
- Describes a set of controls and components that allow users to perform standard interactions with the application or system.
- PageSetupDialog Class
- Provides reference information on the PageSetupDialog class and its members.