MonthCalendar Control (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms MonthCalendar control presents an intuitive graphical interface for users to view and set date information. The control displays a grid containing the numbered days of the month, arranged in columns underneath the days of the week. You can select a different month by clicking the arrow buttons on either side of the month caption. Unlike the similar DateTimePicker control, you can select a range of dates with this control; however, the DateTimePicker control allows you to set times as well as dates.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms MonthCalendar Control
- Introduces the general concepts of the MonthCalendar control, which allows users to view and set date information for an application.
- Changing the Windows Forms MonthCalendar Control's Appearance
- Describes how to customize the appearance of the MonthCalendar control.
- Displaying More than One Month in the Windows Forms MonthCalendar Control
- Describes how to configure the MonthCalendar control to display several months simultaneously.
- Displaying Specific Days in Bold with the Windows Forms MonthCalendar Control
- Explains how to set certain dates to appear bold.
- Selecting a Range of Dates in the Windows Forms MonthCalendar Control
- Explains how to programmatically select a range of dates from the MonthCalendar control.
- MonthCalendar Class
- Provides reference information on the MonthCalendar class and its members.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- DateTimePicker Control (Windows Forms)
- Describes a control similar to MonthCalendar, although the DateTimePicker control also allows you to select a time and does not allow you to select a range of dates.