This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
MainMenu Component (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms MainMenu component displays a menu at run time.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms MainMenu Component
- Explains what this component is and its key features and properties.
- MainMenu Class
- Describes this class and has links to all its members.
- Walkthrough: Switching Windows Forms Menu Structures Based on Application State
- Gives directions for switching between MainMenu objects programmatically.
- Adding Menu Enhancements to Windows Forms
- Explains the process of creating check marks, separator bars, access keys, and shortcut keys on menus.
- Adding Menus and Menu Items to Windows Forms
- Gives directions for creating MenuItem objects and associating them with a MainMenu object.
- Copying Items on Windows Forms Menus
- Gives directions for duplicating a MenuItem object between MainMenu objects.
- Deleting Items on Windows Forms Menus
- Gives directions for removing MenuItems from a MainMenu control.
- Disabling Items on Windows Forms Menus
- Provides instructions for making MenuItems unavailable by giving them a dimmed appearance.
- Editing Names of Menu Items for Windows Forms
- Provides instructions for altering multiple menu properties at once.
- Hiding Menu Items on Windows Forms
- Gives directions for concealing MenuItems within a MainMenu control.
- Merging Menu Items Programmatically
- Provides instructions for bringing together two sets of MenuItems in one menu.
- Moving Items on Windows Forms Menus
- Provides instructions for shifting the position of MenuItem objects within a MainMenu object.