LinkLabel Control (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms LinkLabel control allows you to add Web-style links to Windows Forms applications. You can use the LinkLabel control for everything that you can use the Label control for; you also can set part of the text as a link to an object or Web page.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms LinkLabel Control
- Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- Changing the Appearance of the Windows Forms LinkLabel Control
- Lists ways to specify the color and underlining of Web-style links in link labels.
- Linking to an Object or Web Page with the Windows Forms LinkLabel Control
- Provides how-to instructions for opening a form or Web page when a link is clicked.