Label Control (Windows Forms)
Windows Forms Label controls are used to display text or images that cannot be edited by the user. They are used to identify objects on a form — to provide a description of what a certain control will do if clicked, for example, or to display information in response to a run-time event or process in your application. Because the Label control cannot receive focus, it can also be used to create access keys for other controls.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms Label Control
- Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- Creating Access Keys with Windows Forms Label Controls
- Describes how to use a label to define an access key for another control.
- Sizing a Windows Forms Label Control to Fit Its Contents
- Explains adjusting the size of a label control for its caption.