The document is archived and information here might be outdated
HelpProvider Component (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms HelpProvider component is used to associate an HTML Help 1.x Help file (either a .chm file, produced with the HTML Help Workshop, or an .htm file) with your Windows application.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms HelpProvider Component
- Introduces the general concepts of the HelpProvider component, which lets you associate an HTML Help file with a Windows application.
- Help Systems in Windows Applications
- Explains how to add Help file functionality to your applications.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- HelpProvider Class
- Provides reference information on the HelpProvider class and its members.
- Help Class
- Provides reference information on the Help class and its members, which encapsulate the HTML Help 1.0 engine.
- Application Assistance
- Provides links to topics about how to add Help files, pop-up Help, and control-specific Help in Windows applications.
- Help Support Changes in Visual Basic .NET
- Describes how Help functionality has changed in Visual Basic .NET, as compared with previous versions.