HelpProvider Component (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms HelpProvider component is used to associate an HTML Help 1.x Help file (either a .chm file, produced with the HTML Help Workshop, or an .htm file) with your Windows application.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms HelpProvider Component
- Introduces the general concepts of the HelpProvider component, which lets you associate an HTML Help file with a Windows application.
- Help Systems in Windows Applications
- Explains how to add Help file functionality to your applications.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- HelpProvider Class
- Provides reference information on the HelpProvider class and its members.
- Help Class
- Provides reference information on the Help class and its members, which encapsulate the HTML Help 1.0 engine.
- Application Assistance
- Provides links to topics about how to add Help files, pop-up Help, and control-specific Help in Windows applications.
- Help Support Changes in Visual Basic .NET
- Describes how Help functionality has changed in Visual Basic .NET, as compared with previous versions.