The document is archived and information here might be outdated
FontDialog Component (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms FontDialog component is a pre-configured dialog box. It is the same Font dialog box exposed by the Windows operating system. It inherits from the CommonDialog class.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms FontDialog Component
- Introduces the general concepts of the FontDialog component, which allows you to display a pre-configured dialog box that users can use to manipulate fonts and their settings.
- Showing a Font List with the FontDialog Component
- Explains how to choose a font at run time via an instance of the FontDialog component.
- FontDialog Class
- Provides reference information on the FontDialog class and its members.
- Essential Code for Windows Forms Dialog Boxes
- Discusses the Windows Forms dialog box controls and components and the code necessary for executing their basic functions.
- Dialog-Box Controls and Components (Windows Forms)
- Describes a set of controls and components that allow users to perform standard interactions with the application or system.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.