This documentation is archived and is not being maintained.
ErrorProvider Component (Windows Forms)
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The Windows Forms ErrorProvider component allows you to show the user in a non-intrusive way that something is wrong. It is typically used in conjunction with validating user input on a form, or displaying errors within a dataset.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms ErrorProvider Component
- Explains what this component is and its key features and properties.
- Displaying Error Icons for Form Validation with the Windows Forms ErrorProvider Component
- Gives directions for validating user input with an error provider component.
- Viewing Errors within a Dataset with the Windows Forms ErrorProvider Component
- Gives directions for using an error provider component to display data errors.