Creating and Managing Web Forms Pages
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The following topics provide information about how to create and work with Web Forms in your Web-based applications.
In This Section
- Web Forms Pages and Projects in Visual Studio
- Describes the Web projects you can create in Visual Studio .NET for working with Web Forms.
- Adding Web Forms Pages to a Web Project
- Provides details on creating new Web Forms pages and adding existing Web Forms pages to a project.
- Compilation and Deployment of Web Projects
- Provides an overview on how Web projects are compiled and deployed.
- Compiling and Running Web Forms Pages
- Provides details on building and running a Web Form.
- Web Forms Pages
- Presents a high-level overview of Web Forms features in Visual Studio and provides links for more information.
- Creating Web Projects
- Provides details on starting a new project, either a full application with starter files included or an empty Web project.
- ASP.NET Server Controls
- Provides an overview of the types of controls you can use on a Web Forms page.
- Editing HTML
- Provides details on adding HTML elements to your page and manipulating them.
- Creating and Programming ASP.NET Server Controls
- Provides details on how to add controls to a Web Forms page, set control properties, and create event-handling methods.
- Working with Web Projects
- Provides details on project management when making your ASP.NET Web application.