Controls by Category
Visual Studio .NET 2003
The following is a breakdown of the Windows Forms controls by category.
In This Section
- Windows Forms Controls by Function
- Lists and describes Windows Forms controls based on the .NET Framework.
- ActiveX Controls by Function
- Lists and describes legacy ActiveX controls that can be added to Windows Forms.
- Windows Forms Controls
- Links to introductory topics on controls and what you can do with them.
- Controls and Programmable Objects Compared in Different Languages and Libraries
- Provides a table showing Visual Studio 6.0 objects and the equivalent objects that can replace them.
- Windows Forms Data Architecture
- Links to topics that describe features of data binding and how it is done.
- ASP.NET Server Controls by Function
- Lists and describes the controls you can use on Web Forms.