ContextMenu Component (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms ContextMenu component is used to provide users with an easily accessible menu of frequently used commands that are associated with the selected object. The items in a context menu are frequently a subset of the items from main menus that appear elsewhere in the application. Context menus are usually available by right-clicking the mouse. On Windows Forms they are associated with other controls.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms ContextMenu Component
- Introduces the general concepts of the ContextMenu component, which allows users to create menus of frequently used commands associated with a selected object.
- Adding and Removing Menu Items with the Windows Forms ContextMenu Component
- Explains how to add and remove context menu items.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- ContextMenu Class
- Provides reference information on the ContextMenu class and its members.
- Context Menus on Windows Forms
- Introduces the common tasks associated with Windows Forms ContextMenu components.