ColorDialog Component (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms ColorDialog component is a pre-configured dialog box that allows the user to select a color from a palette and to add custom colors to that palette. It is the same dialog box that you see in other Windows applications to select colors. Use it within your Windows application as a simple solution in lieu of configuring your own dialog box.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms ColorDialog Component
- Introduces the general concepts of the ColorDialog component, which allows you to display a pre-configured dialog box that users can use to select colors from a palette.
- Changing the Appearance of the Windows Forms ColorDialog Component
- Describes how to change the colors available to users and other properties.
- Showing a Color Palette with the ColorDialog Component
- Explains how to select a color at run time via an instance of the ColorDialog component.
- Controls You Can Use On Windows Forms
- Provides a complete list of Windows Forms controls, with links to information on their use.
- ColorDialog Class
- Provides reference information on the ColorDialog class and its members.
- Essential Code for Windows Forms Dialog Boxes
- Discusses the Windows Forms dialog box controls and components and the code necessary for executing their basic functions.
- Dialog-Box Controls and Components (Windows Forms)
- Lists a set of controls that allow users to perform standard interactions with the application or system.