CheckBox Control (Windows Forms)
The Windows Forms CheckBox control indicates whether a particular condition is on or off. It is commonly used to present a Yes/No or True/False selection to the user. You can use check box controls in groups to display multiple choices from which the user can select one or more. It is similar to the RadioButton control, but any number of grouped CheckBox controls may be selected.
In This Section
- Introduction to the Windows Forms CheckBox Control
- Explains what this control is and its key features and properties.
- Responding to Windows Forms CheckBox Clicks
- Explains how to use a check box to determine your application's actions.
- Setting Options with Windows Forms CheckBox Controls
- Describes how to use a check box to set options such as properties of an object.