The CursorAdapter Builder makes it possible for you to build CursorAdapter objects more quickly. You can open the CursorAdapter Builder from the Form Designer or Class Designer.
To open the CursorAdapter Builder
- Create a new form or open an existing form.
- In the Form Designer, right-click the form, and click DataEnvironment.
For a form with an empty DataEnvironment object, the Open dialog box appears.
- In the Open dialog box, click Cancel.
- Right-click the Data Environment surface, and click Builder.
- In the DataEnvironment Builder, click the Cursors tab to make it visible.
- To create a new CursorAdapter object, click New.
You can now set properties for the CursorAdapter object you created, add a CursorAdapter object from a class library, or edit an existing CursorAdapter object.
You can also open the CursorAdapter Builder by right-clicking a new or existing CursorAdapter class in the Class Designer and selecting Builder, or you can open the builder by right-clicking an existing CursorAdapter object in the form's Data Environment and clicking Builder.
- Specifies the properties of the CursorAdapter object.
- Data Access
- Specifies how the CursorAdapter object retrieves data from the data source.
- Specifies how the CursorAdapter object updates records automatically in the data source.