|Important||This document may not represent best practices for current development, links to downloads and other resources may no longer be valid. Current recommended version can be found here.|
Getting Started Developing Managed Code Form Templates
This section provides information on how to get started creating managed code form templates that work with the InfoPath object model provided by members of the Microsoft.Office.InfoPath namespace.
In This Section
- What's New for InfoPath Developers
Provides information on new features and improvements that are of interest to developers.
- Understanding InfoPath 2007 Object Models and Development Environments
Describes the three kinds of programming models for developing business logic in form templates, and the three development environments supported by InfoPath.
- How to: Install Local .NET Framework Help for Visual Studio Tools for Applications
Describes how to install a local copy of the .NET Framework 2.0 documentation for offline use in the Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications (VSTA) environment.
- How to: Add an Event Handler
Describes how to add event handlers to an InfoPath managed code form template.
- How to: Preview and Debug InfoPath Managed Code Form Templates
Describes how to preview and debug InfoPath managed code form templates.
- How to: Preview and Debug Managed Code Form Templates that Require Full Trust
Describes how to preview and debug InfoPath managed code form templates that contain business logic that requires full trust.
- Walkthrough: Creating a Basic Managed Code Form Template
A step-by-step guide that provides an introduction to creating and debugging a basic InfoPath managed code form template
- How to: Open or Convert a Form Template Created with the InfoPath Toolkit or Script
Describes how to open or convert a managed code form template created with the InfoPath 2003 Toolkit and Visual Studio .NET or the InfoPath 2003 Toolkit for Visual Studio 2005. Also provides information on how to migrate a form template that contains business logic written in script.
- How to: Deploy InfoPath Projects
Describes how to deploy InfoPath managed code form templates.
- Additional Resources for InfoPath Managed Code Developers
How to find additional sources of information for InfoPath developers.
- How Do I...In InfoPath Managed Code Form Templates
Provides a summary of common tasks for developers of InfoPath managed code form templates.
- How to: Work with the XPathNavigator and XPathNodeIterator Classes
Provides a summary of the members of the InfoPath managed code object model that use the XPathNavigator and XPathNodeIterator classes to work with XML data.