File-Based Write Filter
File-Based Write Filter (FBWF) allows Windows XP Embedded (XPe) to maintain the appearance of read and write access to write sensitive or read only storage. FBWF makes read and write access transparent to applications.
In This Section
- FBWF Overview
- Provides an overview of File-Based Write Filter. This overview describes FBWF operation and architecture.
- FBWF Features
- Describes the new features introduced in FBWF.
- FBWF Installation and Configuration
- Describes the tools and procedures for installing and configuring FBWF.
- FBWF Manager
- Provides a guide to using FBWF Manager for quickly prototyping and integrating FBWF during the design phase.
- FBWF Integration
- Specifies FBWF interactions with other XPe features and components.
- FBWF Design Considerations
- Describes the considerations you should make before configuring and deploying FBWF.
- Troubleshooting FBWF
- Provides tips for troubleshooting common FBWF configuration problems.
- Registry Filter
- Describes the operation and configuration of the Registry Filter
- FBWF API
- Describes the functions that you can use to programmatically control FBWF.
- Enhanced Write Filter
- Describes the EWF Help topics.
© 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.